1. When you first get in touch we will arrange a FREE NO OBLIGATION consultation, to discuss your requirements with you in detail.
We have lots of different services available including pre-built packages and stand-alone services. However, our initial discussions will help you to decide which services will work best for you – this may entail custom building a package to meet your needs!
2. Following your consultation, we will email you a summary of our discussion and outline the recommended services. A quotation will be included for you to review.
3. If you wish to proceed with the services, we will send you an invoice with payment details, deadlines for payments and a requirements checklist for content/designs. We may also send you links to forms to complete, to provide additional information to help us with the project.
4. Once payment has been received work will begin. In some instances only a deposit will be required. Some services will require payment in full. This will be discussed with you at the time of quotation.
5. Throughout the project we will be in touch to discuss the development and check that you are happy with the work.
6. Alterations will be made if necessary and if they fall within the service(s) purchased. Some services have a limitation for the number of revisions/alterations available.
7. Once the work has been completed, if you have any remaining revisions available you will be requested to conduct a final review to check that you are happy. If you have used your maximum allowed revisions the final version will be shared with you.
8. Once the work has passed the final review any outstanding payments will need to be made in full.
9. Once the final payment has been received you will be sent any design files, login credentials, etc., and in the case of websites, these will be made live, and tutorial materials will be shared with you to help you maintain your site.
10. We will check that you have received all necessary files and information and support you with any set-up required. In the case of website work, you will receive a period of free after-care for minor alterations and support. The period of after-care will be detailed in your quotation. For websites hosted and/or maintained by us, you will receive support as detailed in your monthly subscription.
You can pay by bank transfer, PayPal or using our payment link.
The payment details will be listed on your invoice and will also be sent to you via email.
Yes of course! We want to make sure that the work reflects you and your business so your input is very important to us.
Don’t know where to start? We can help give you various ideas based on your type of business. Don’t worry – We’re here to help!
The completion time for each project will vary depending on a number of factors such as:
- the type of services requested
- how many people are involved in the decision-making
- how quickly you provide the information and content needed for the project to be completed
As a guide…
- Brochure style websites will take 2-3 weeks to complete.
- E-Commerce website packages will take 4-5 weeks to complete.
- Blogs will take 1 week to complete.
- Logos & branding packages take approximately 1-2 weeks to complete.
- Business stationery packages take 1 week to complete.
- Individual logos take 1 week to complete.
- Individual business stationary templates take 2-3 days to complete.
- Email signatures take 2-3 days to complete.
- Individual offline marketing designs take 1 week to complete.
Completion dates may be extended:
- if you request revisions outside of the those included in the cost of the service.
- if you do not provide information/content/feedback on revisions within the allocated time frames. Please note that in this instance a fee will be charged for re-starting the work. Please refer to our Service Terms for full details.
If you have opted for a pre-built or custom package, completion times will be longer than those stated above due to the additional services and will be discussed with you at the time of quotation.
You can manage your website yourself or we can do it for you for a monthly fee.
If you opt to manage the website yourself, you can make use of the free period of after-care that is included with the website service.
Please note that this is limited to online support only. Any support requested outside of the allocated month will be subject to charges.
We have a number of free tutorial videos available on the Vybe Digital YouTube channel. Head over and check them out!
Alternatively we can manage your website for you. This will incur a monthly fee. Take a look at the Website Management section on the Services page. There are a number of packages available to meet your requirements.
You will have 100% ownership rights of the designs/website only once all payments have been received in full.
You can cancel services at any time with written notice. Cancellations can be sent to email@example.com using the subject line ‘Cancellation’. Please include the name of your business within the email.
Refunds will only be paid after deductions have been made for the following:
- any digital products acquired (such as domain names and hosting, etc)
- time spent on the project (please refer to the Service Terms for more information)
If the work has already been completed then the invoice will need settling in full and the designs will be then be sent to you.
Subscription services (such as website management and digital marketing services, etc) will require a 30 day written notice period. The first day will start on receipt of the written notice. The subscription service will be terminated on the 30th day at 11.59pm. Please read through our Service Terms for more information.